NYC Film Green is an initiative of the Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment. NYC Film Green will present OFFICE HOURS, a talk for filmmakers to learn practical solutions to "green" your film or TV production.
This November 9, 2022, Earth Angels will educate you and your productions going forward to be sustainable and environmentally friendly sets. The focus of November is The Sustainable Costume Department.
The speakers are:
- Shira Gans, NYC Mayor's Office of Media & Entertainment
- Kirsten Ahern, Founder of Conscious Costume
- Jennifer Birzer, Sustainable Costume Coordinator
- Catherine Euale, Costume Designer
Serge Lazarev, Founder of Green Tree Textile Recycling
Helen Uffner, Helen Uffner Vintage Clothing LLC
- Moderator: AnaLaura Giacomel, Education and Special Programs Manager at Earth Angel
Registration is required for this free 5-7p.m. evening webinar. Register here: zoom.us/webinar/