Mott Haven Library
Learn Documentary Filmmaking in The Bronx
A 10 week Documentary Media Course presented by The Bronx Filmmakers Collective is now open for sign up. Beginning Tuesday, May 14th, participants must commit to 10 weeks of sessions to complete the work of a documentary. Sessions run from 4-6:30p.m. The program location is Mott Haven Library, 321 East 140th Street, Bronx, NY 10454.
The sessions will provide the following according to the New York Public Library information page:
The Bronx Filmmakers Collective was founded in 2012 and is comprised of filmmakers who live and work in the borough of The Bronx. The goal of the organization is to "contribute to the vibrant Bronx arts community by inspiring members to create new work and by supporting and promoting their members' best work."
- Learn storytelling and documentary basics, using audio, photography, and/or video
- Learn to use your desired recording and editing technology
- Conceptualize a Documentary: learn to storyboard and schedule your project
- Finalize Documentary, with assistance on filming, recording and editing
- Final Showcase & Screening
Space for the program is limited. You can reserve your space or learn more by emailing: email@example.com.
Print this article